05 Nov 2012
Web Design Near Doylestown, PA 18901
HitStudios.net is a web design company currently located in the area of Doylestown, PA 18901. The team of HitStudios consists of four intelligent people. The services HitStudios provides to their clients are the following:
- Graphic Design – Web design, logo creation, promotional flyers, and business cards.
- Web Development – Programming.
- Video Introductions
- Social Marketing – Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Myspace, and YouTube.
- Local Places Marketing – Want to grab the attention of Doylestown, PA? We have the solution for you!
- Search Engine Optimization – The best results in the area for SEO!
[full_quote] Doylestown’s origins date to 1745 when William Doyle obtained a license to build a tavern on what is now the northwest corner of Main and State Street. Known for years as “William Doyle’s Tavern”, its strategic location at the intersection of the road linking Swede’s Ford (Norristown) and Coryell’s Ferry (New Hope) (now U.S. Route 202) and the road linking Philadelphia and Easton (now PA Route 611) – allowed the hamlet to blossom into a village. The first church was erected in 1815, followed by the establishment of a succession of congregations throughout the 19th century.